In our office (lounge) at wtg we have a hdtv that provided a high quality image, but it lacked in ambient sound and clarity. It seemed fitting to upgrade the sound from a reliable source. We did our due diligence, and determined that Bose was a solid, viable option for us.
A lot of people out there don’t even consider Bose when it comes time to shop for a new sound system because they think anything made by Bose is automatically going to be too pricey. Bose products are indeed expensive most of the time, but the brand packs a few surprises too. If you’re looking for a compact sound bar that gives you fantastic sound quality without breaking the bank, definitely check out the Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System. It’s back on sale right now at its Black Friday price from last year — just $199!
Make sure you have Amazon Prime to fully take advantage of these deals which includes Free 2 Day Shipping. If you don’t currently have Amazon Prime simply sign up for a free 30 day trial.
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV. The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out.
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices.
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog).
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more.
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz).